Portopiccolo Management S.r.l. with registered office Via S. Prospero n° 4 - 20121 Milano ITALY,
VAT number: 11056350967
Phone: +39 040 291 291
(hereinafter, the “Data Controller”), also in accordance with the EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”).
1. Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
The Data Controller is Portopiccolo Management S.r.l.. Since the Data Controller is established in the territory of Via S. Prospero n° 4 - 20121 Milano ITALY, no representative (“Representative”) has been appointed, pursuant to Article 27 GDPR.
2. DPO contact information
The Data Controller has not appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) pursuant to Article 37 GDPR. The DPO can be contacted at the following address: email@example.com.
3. Purpose of processing and legal basis for processing
Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- For contractual purposes and/or related to the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your specific request, as well as to fulfill any legal obligations related to these purposes, namely to allow You to be contacted to evaluate the potential real estate purchase. In this case, the need to proceed with the processing in order to execute the contract and/or for the management of pre-contractual relations constitutes the legal basis;
- for purposes related to related legal obligations where processing has been carried out for the purposes referred to in point (a). In this case, the legal basis shall be the legal obligation of the Data Controller to process such Personal Data in accordance with the applicable national law.
4. How to express Your consent
Where required, You may express consent by signing a paper, a computerized document, or by flagging specific flagboxes as made available by the Site.
5. Method and logic of processing
- Personal Data will be processed and stored for the purposes under paragraph d), number 3 (legal obligation) through paper tools, automated logic and CRM software to allow the best management of the fulfillment of legal obligations.
6. Automated decision making and profiling
If You consent to the Processing of your Personal Data to benefit from personalized services through profiling, your Personal Data may be subject to an automated decision-making process, with a specific algorithm that will decide which communications are best suited to your profile or which may be of most interest to You. The processing carried out in this way has, as expected consequences, by way of example, the sending of highly profiled commercial communications, the sending of discounts, the sending of invitations to events considered of interest, etc.
In accordance with Article 22 GDPR, You have the right to:
- obtain human intervention in decision-making by the Data Controller;
- express your opinion;
- obtain an explanation of the decision reached by the Data Controller;
- challenge the decision.
7. Source from of Personal Data
8. Recipients and possible categories of recipients of Personal Data
The following subjects may receive your Personal Data:
- Companies offering information society services, including, in particular, those offering hosting services;
- Accounting firms;
- Data Controller’s partner companies.
9. Categories of Personal Data
The Data Controller may process the following categories of Personal Data:
- biographical data;
- contact data.
Under no circumstances the Data Controller will process special categories of Personal Data under Article 9 of the GDPR.
10. Transfer of Personal Data
[XXX opzione 1] The Data Controller has no intention to transfer Personal Data to entities established in a country outside the European Union or to an international organization.
[XXX opzione 2] The Data Controller intends to transfer Personal Data to entities established in a country outside the European Union or an international organization. Such entities could be represented, by way of example, by:
- Communications companies that perform communications activities on behalf of the Data Controller;
- Provider of communication society services;
- Controlled and/or controlling organizations.
The transfer of Personal Data to such entities, when established in a third country or an international organization, is carried out in the presence of an adequacy decision of the European Commission, which has verified how the third country, the territory or one or more specific sectors within the third country, or the international organization in question guarantee an adequate level of protection of rights. In any case, the Data Controller - should the latter nevertheless deem it appropriate reserves the right to conclude specific separate agreements obliging such entities to adopt adequate security measures, including organizational measures, aimed at providing appropriate guarantees regarding rights. Data may thus be transferred to the following countries: the United States of America. To obtain a copy of such data or the place where it has been made available, simply send the relevant request to the Data Controller, at the addresses in the epigraph.
11. Period of retention of Personal Data
- The Personal Data processed and stored for the purposes referred to in point a) and d), number 3 (contractual and pre-contractual purposes and fulfillment of legal obligations) are processed and stored by the Data Controller in accordance with the provisions of current legislation, however, for a period of time not exceeding 10 years from the cessation of the effects of the contract in case of conclusion of the same, unless otherwise required by law;
- The Personal Data processed for the purposes referred to in point b) number 3 of this statement (marketing purposes) are processed and stored by the Data Controller until You request their cancellation and / or revocation, as a Data Subject;
- Personal Data processed for the purposes set forth in point c) number 3 (preference determination purposes) are processed and stored by the Data Controller for a period of time not exceeding 12 months from collection.
12. Optionality of consent and consequences of non-consent
The data subject shall have the right to object on any of the following grounds:
- In relation to Personal Data processed for the purposes set out in point a) number 3 of this policy (contractual and pre-contractual purposes), the communication of Personal Data is an obligation. If You do not communicate such Personal Data, no contract can be concluded.
- In relation to Personal Data processed for the purposes set out in point b) number 3 of this policy (marketing purposes), the disclosure of Personal Data is not a contractual obligation. You have the option to provide Personal Data. If You do not provide such Personal Data, the Data Controller will not be able to carry out any marketing activities.
- In relation to Personal Data processed for the purposes set out in point d) number 3 of this policy (legal obligations), the disclosure of Personal Data is a legal obligation.
13. Data Subject’s rights: right to object
You, in the quality of “Data Subject”, have the right to object in the following terms:
- the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of Personal Data concerning You pursuant to Article 6(1)(e) or (f) of the GDPR. The Data Controller will refrain from further processing your Personal Data, unless the Data Controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- where Personal Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, You have the right to object at any time to the processing of Personal Data relating to You carried out for such purposes, including profiling insofar as it is related to direct marketing;
- if You object to the processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, your Personal Data will no longer be processed for such purposes. You may object to the processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, even if only in part, for example by objecting to the sending of promotional communications by automated and/or digital means, or to the sending of paper communications and/or the receiving of telephone communications;
- where your Personal Data is processed for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1) of the GDPR, You have the right, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to object to the processing of Personal Data, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
14. Your other rights under GDPR
The Data Controller would also like to inform You of the existence of the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation from the Data Controller that Personal Data concerning You is or is not being processed, and to access your Personal Data and specific information, in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR;
- Right of rectification: You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data concerning You without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, You have the right to obtain the integration of incomplete Personal Data, including by providing a supplementary declaration, in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR;
- Right to data erasure, including the right to withdraw consent: You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the erasure of your Personal Data without undue delay or to withdraw your consent to the processing, if the grounds defined in Article 17 of the GDPR exist. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent You gave before revocation;
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the restriction of processing, when the cases defined in Article 18 of the GDPR apply;
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, your Personal Data provided to the Data Controller and You have the right to transmit it to another data controller without hindrance from the Data Controller, as provided for in Article 20 of the GDPR;
- Contractor’s right to object to commercial communications: as a contracting party, You have the right to object at any time, free of charge, to receiving commercial communications from the Data Controller;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority: You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Authority, to complain about a violation of the rules on the protection of Personal Data, in accordance with Article 77 of the GDPR.
15. How to exercise your rights
You may lodge a complaint with your competent Data Protection Authority, in accordance with the terms of their official websites.
The information is accessible at the Data Controller's offices. If expressly requested, the information may also be provided orally, provided the identity of the requester is proven, by a telephone request addressed to the addresses of the Data Controller.
The Energy Class is currently being defined.